For some reason, summer is the season that I tend to color my hair a darker shade, rather than let it lighten into a beachy color. Maybe it's wanting to go against the grain or maybe it's that it's hot and I prefer to wear less and let my hair do the rocking. Whatever it is, there inevitably comes the day that the line of demarcation creeps out and becomes visible, practically screaming:
IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR ROOTS DONE!
If I was a more organized person (and maybe had a little more discretionary income), I'd be able to set up an appointment at the first sign of any visible growth and get in to have the touch up done professionally. But time and money not being things I can easily spare in my life, I was happy to hear about a new product hitting the market: Madison Reed Root Touch Up.
Madison Reed Root Touch Up is designed to keep hair looking perfect between color appointments. It's a pressed mineral powder compact that conceals outgrown roots and grays instantly. The slim compact travels easily for on-the-go touch ups and is available in seven shades to blend with any hair color.
The micro-milled pigments provide dense coverage and are formula free from titanium dioxide, parabens, phthalates, and gluten. And BONUS... the pressed powder is rain proof, sweat proof, and pillow proof!
Madison Reed Root Touch Up is also nutrient rich.
- Keratin strengthens and repairs damaged hair
- Argan Oil protects and conditions to enhance shine and soften hair
- Ginseng Root Extract softens and helps hair retain moisture
So how do you get your hands on this amazing new product? I am so glad you asked!
There are a couple of ways to get a Madison Reed Root Touch Up:
- Win one of TEN Root Touch Ups from ME. All you have to do is share this post on Twitter and/or Facebook (using the hashtag #MRGotYouCovered) on 4/21 and 4/22. Winners will be announced on 4/25.
- Learn more about Madison Reed on QVC this Friday night at 7PM Pacific and order there. While you're watching, you can join the conversation on Twitter with #MadisonReedonQVC.
Disclosure: This is a paid post for a product that I'm very excited about!